Virus Removal Service
Virus Removal and RepairSystem running slow? Seeing strange pop-ups? Can’t access your files?
You may have a virus, malware or spyware on your computer system, which is usually unknowingly downloaded from the Internet.
RescuTechs are Virus Removal Experts, Each with Over a Decade of Experience
Virus Removal Service Features:
- We Come to You—No Need to Haul Computer Hardware Around, or Even Leave Your home
- Removes Viruses from Your Windows or Mac System
- Removes Viruses that Automated Software Can Miss
- No More Sluggish Performance, Annoying Pop-Ups or Suspicious Behavior
- Have Your System Up and Running in About an Hour, in Most Cases
- You’ll Get Personalized Security Advice from a Veteran Computer Expert
Types of Malware and Malicious Software:
- Rootkit Viruses
- Browser Hijackers
- Junk Software
- Junk Toolbars & Add-Ons
The RescuTechs Virus Removal Service Technician Will:
- Identify and Remove any Viruses, Spyware, Malware and Rootkits from Your System
- Diagnose and Remedy Any Resulting Operating System Issues
- Update and Configure Your System’s Software and Settings for Optimal Security
- Offer You Tips on How to Prevent a Future Vulnerability or Infection
A Thorough CleaningYour RescuTechs Virus Removal Experts target all of the viruses, malware and spyware on your system.
When your computer gets infected with a virus or malware, chances are that it has been infected with many different threats—threats that you cannot see. RescuTechs Virus Removal Services doesn’t just remove the virus or malware that you see. We will remove all types of viruses, malware and spyware from your system, even the threats that automated antivirus system can’t remove.
Assessing Your Computer System’s SecurityAfter we have successfully removed the viruses, malware and spyware from your system, we will perform an assessment of your computer system’s software and settings to make sure it is well protected against another attack or infection.
An Ounce of PreventionOur veteran computer technicians will bring you up to speed on how to prevent a future problem with viruses, malware or spyware. We’ll explain the most common ways that computers get viruses, malware and spyware, and how you can avoid making these mistakes.
And we’ll make certain that all of your security programs and commonly exploited plugins and software are updated and configured properly.
Small Business Virus Removal ServicesThe Very Real Threat to Businesses:
- Every year about half a billion personal records are stolen or lost
- Every day there are about one million web attacks against people
- Spear-Phishing attacks targeting employees increased 55% in 2015
- Ransomware increased by 35% in 2015 (Hackers encrypt your data then demand payment to unlock it.)
- Symantec blocked 100 million fake technical support scams in 2015
With so many ways to infect a computer system or an entire network, and so many new viruses, spyware and malware popping up, your small business needs a computer support company that can keep these security threats at bay.
If you suspect that your computer system is infected with a virus, spyware or malware, you should power off the computer and call the virus removal experts at RescuTechs. While your computer is powered on, the infection keeps right on doing its dirty work in the background. It can send out data to the Internet and/or download even more damaging malware. The more time that the virus has to do damage to your computer system, the harder it will be to clean it, and the more likely it is that you will lose data.
Want to learn more about our small business virus removal services? Call us now at: (805) 504-3699
What is Malware?Malware is a broad term referring to any malicious software designed to cause a disruption of your computer system’s normal operation. Malware can gather and deliver over the Internet your sensitive data. As well, it can allow for unauthorized access to your computer or network. Malware includes, rootkits, trojan viruses, worms, viruses, spyware, malicious programs, adware, ransomware, and more.
What is a Virus?A virus is a malicious program that can replicate itself. A virus can be designed to spread itself from system to system on your network. Left unchecked, viruses can cause major problems, such as identity theft and data loss.
If you suspect that your computer system or network is infected, power it down and call us to speak with a virus removal expert.
Common Signs of Infection:
- Is your computer running slow or freezing up?
- Are you getting strange pop-ups or ads?
- When you search on Google does your browser get redirected to another website?
- Has your homepage been changed without your permission?
- Have you discovered strange toolbars or add-ons added to your Internet browser?
- Is Your Computer Inexplicably Crashing or Powering Down?
- Are Your Files Missing All of a Sudden?
- Have You Noticed that Your Hard Drive is Working Hard All of the Time?
- Have You Noticed that You are Suddenly Running Out of Hard Drive Space?
- Are Programs Opening and Closing Automatically?
- Has Your Antivirus System or Malware Software Been Closed or Disabled?
- Are Your Friends Telling You that They are Receiving Strange Emails from You?
You Get Veteran Virus Removal Experts Right to Your DoorEvery one of our CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Technicians has at least ten years of experience in computer support services. Our veteran techs are virus removal experts who will have your computer up and running like new again.
Simply call to schedule a Virus Removal Service Call and watch as our CompTIA A+ Certified computer technicians cleans up your computer.
Call Now to Schedule Virus Removal Service: (805) 504-3699